This is the Linux app named Game Engine-X to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GE-X.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Game Engine-X to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Game Engine-X to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis software is a game engine.
It uses SDL1.2, OpenGL (Mesa3D), and GTK+3
It doesn't yet have OpenGL, GTK+ nor a Sound System.
Game Engine-X (GE-X).
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal, Motif/LessTif
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ge-x/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.