This is the Linux app named GamEditorDS to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SchoolRush-aftermath.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GamEditorDS to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GamEditorDS to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A collection of developer tools for game-making on and for the Nintendo DS, including (but not limited to) content uploader, 2D game engine with sound, level and sprite editor.
- upload and download game content on your DS
- edit spritesheets and levels where you want
- the game engine can immediately play the new levels.
- run-time collision and state machine debugging on the DS
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dsgametools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.