This is the Linux app named MUD Map to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mudmap-2.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MUD Map to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MUD Map to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:MUD Map helps users of MUDs, MUSHs, text adventures and similar games at creating maps of the virtual worlds and to keep an overview over places, paths, dangerous areas,...
This repository contains the code and binaries of MUD Map v1 (deprecated!) as well as the Java binaries (jar) of MUD Map v2.
More information about MUD Map v2 can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Neop/mudmap2
- Supports multiple worlds + open them in tabs
- Multiple maps (eg. one map for a town, another one for a the rooms of a building inside that town)
- Save maps as png image including map legend
- Distinguish place groups (eg. the places of a village or region) by color
- Mark dangerous places by color
- Lists of places and maps
- Add comments to places (eg. items or warnings)
- Search for place names or comments
- Finds shortest path from one place to another
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mudmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.