This is the Linux app named gamepad4j to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gamepad4j-api-0.2-javadoc.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gamepad4j to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gamepad4j to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A simple, elegant and powerful API for using gamepads like the Xbox 360 or DualShock 3 pad in Java-based games. Will support Windows, Linux, MacOS and OUYA in first release. Simplifies dealing with analog sticks, triggers, button mappings and more.
RELEASE PLANNED NOV/DEC 2014 (sourcecode on Github).
- Multiplatform Gamepad API
- Clean, easy-to-use, object-oriented design
- Fast and lean, small memory footprint, minimal object allocation
- Predefined mappings for Xbox 360 and PS3/PS4 pads
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gamepad4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.