This is the Linux app named GAMERBREED to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gamerbreed_pre-alpha.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GAMERBREED to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GAMERBREED to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GAMERBREED gives you the power to create your own original online real-time browser-based MMO on your website. It's fully customizable, giving you control over armies, worlds, cities, quests, resources and much, much more. Also, if you have knowledge of HTML you will be able to create themes for your own unique game!
The project is still under development and it will be released under GPL licence in July this year. In the meanwhile keep up to date with the project progress in the forum or check the latest designs!
- Online real-time browser-based MMO creator
- Simple to use
- No programming knowledge needed
- Possibility of creating different themes for your customized theme
- Helpful comunity
- Possibility to create your own story
- Possibility of adding your own images and visual elements
- Fully customizable
- Game server handling client-server communication
- Game worlds as big as you want
- Helpful development team
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gamerbreed/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.