This is the Linux app named ganc to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ganc-0.8.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ganc to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ganc to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ganc is a powerful gnome2 based algebraic calculator.
It supports all basic arithmetic operations and functions, definition of variables and handling of numbers in any base. Input can be entered by typing or by using the provided keypad.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ganc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.