This is the Linux app named Gaussian Mixture Model and Regression whose latest release can be downloaded as gmm-gmr.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gaussian Mixture Model and Regression with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gaussian Mixture Model and Regression
GMM-GMR is a light package of functions in C/C++ to compute Gaussian Mixture Model (GMM) and Gaussian Mixture Regression (GMR). It allows to encode any dataset in a GMM, and GMR can then be used to retrieve partial data by specifying the desired inputs.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gmm-gmr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.