This is the Linux app named GBLASTN whose latest release can be downloaded as gpu_blastn.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GBLASTN with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONG-BLASTN is a GPU-accelerated nucleotide alignment tool based on the widely used NCBI-BLAST.
G-BLASTN can produce exactly the same results as NCBI-BLAST, and it also has very similar user commands. It also supports a pipeline mode, which can fully utilize the GPU and CPU resources when handling a batch of medium to large sized queries.
- DNA alignment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gblastn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.