This is the Linux app named GDS3D whose latest release can be downloaded as GDS3D_1.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GDS3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GDS3D is a cross-platform 3D hardware accelerated viewer for chip layouts. Read standalone GDS files or use the Cadence plugin for easy integration with your Virtuoso environment.
Developed by PhDs of the IC-Design Group, University of Twente, The Netherlands
The GDS3D project has now moved to: https://github.com/skuep/GDS3D
- Interactive 3D flying through layout
- High performance, high FPS rendering of big layouts on consumer hardware
- Hardware accelerated on many platforms
- GDSII file input
- Enable / disable layers
- Browse through cell hierarchy
- Measurement ruler
- Explode geometry
- Wire tracing
- Cadence plugin
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Engineering
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gds3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.