This is the Linux app named GEDI: Groundtruthing Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as GEDI_2.4.2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GEDI: Groundtruthing Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GEDI: Groundtruthing Editor
DESCRIPTIONGEDI (Groundtruthing Environment for Document Images) is a highly configurable document image annotation tool. Its basic structure involves two types of files, an Image file, and a corresponding .XML file in GEDI format. LAMP Univ of MD, College Park, MD
- GEDI listener: the interface can be controlled by programs outside of java; it accepts specific HTTP commands.
- Data overlay: visualization of multiple metadata file at the same time.
- Commenting and tracking: users can annotate zones with questions and issues.
- Scripting: to process the metadate on an image through a configurable script.
- Connected components and RL encoding: it generates connected components and/or underlying run length encoding.
- Able to work with color images; able to convert to Black and White
Science/Research, Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gedigroundtruth/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.