This is the Linux app named Gedit TODO Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as gedit-todo-plugin-0.1.4b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gedit TODO Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gedit TODO Plugin
GEDIT TODO IS NOW A PART OF GMATE: PLEASE REFER TO http://blog.siverti.com.br/gmate to get updated information the source code on sourceforge will not be continued and a new codebase is in the way at github, for more info follow the above link. please DO
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
GTK+, Gnome, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gedit-todo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.