This is the Linux app named genact whose latest release can be downloaded as genact-v0.11.0-windows-x86_64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named genact with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pretend to be busy or waiting for your computer when you should actually be doing real work! Impress people with your insane multitasking skills. Just open a few instances of genact and watch the show. genact has multiple scenes that pretend to be doing something exciting or useful when in reality nothing is happening at all. You don't have to install anything! For your convenience, prebuilt binaries for Linux, OSX and Windows are provided here that should run without any dependencies. Additionally, there is a web version. It's compatible with FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, Windows 10 (it needs a recent Windows 10 to get ANSI support) and most modern web browsers that support WebAssembly.
- In the web version, you can run specific modules
- You can also provide a speed-factor
- You should have a recent version of rust and cargo installed
- Docker images will automatically be built by Docker Hub
- It's compatible with FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, Windows 10
- Compatible with most modern web browsers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/genact.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.