This is the Linux app named General Use Character Creation Interface to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as L5R.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named General Use Character Creation Interface to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
General Use Character Creation Interface to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project is intended as a full function tool for tabletop Dungeon Masters to be able to create custom character templates based on the game they are using, with the ability to edit:
~Special Ability Names
~Special Ability Types
~Special Ability Effects
In addition, the project is intended to enable the Dungeon Master to track:
~Special Ability Limits/Uses
Finally, the Dungeon Master will be able to:
~Generate random rewards or loot
~Customize random number generation
~Create templates for quickly making die rolls
~Save and Open templates and individual character sheets
~Generate random characters
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gucci/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.