This is the Linux app named Generic Image Decoder whose latest release can be downloaded as gid_009.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Generic Image Decoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Generic Image Decoder
The Generic Image Decoder is a package for decoding a broad variety of image formats, from any data stream, to any kind of medium. Unconditionally portable code: OS-, CPU-, compiler- independent code.
More information on... http://gen-img-dec.sf.net
- Supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PNM, TGA
- Use of generics and inlining at multiple nesting levels for fast execution
- Standalone (no external dependency)
- Task safe
- Unconditionally portable
- Pure Ada 2005 (nothing compiler/system specific), can be used in projects in Ada 2005, Ada 2012 and later language versions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gen-img-dec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.