This is the Linux app named GLOBE_3D whose latest release can be downloaded as globe_3d_release_2020-07-24.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLOBE_3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GLOBE_3D: GL Object Based Engine for 3D. GLOBE_3D is a free, open-source, real-time 3D Engine written in Ada, based on OpenGL. Up-to-date GL bindings - portal rendering - binary space partition - object I/O - tools for importing - and more...
More information on... http://globe3d.sf.net
- Real-time rendering
- Full eye movements and rotations ("6D")
- Displays combinations of colours, materials, textures
- Portal rendering
- Binary space partition (BSP)
- Collision detection
- Input-output of 3D objects
- Screenshots (.bmp) and video captures (.avi)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/globe3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.