This is the Linux app named GENPO whose latest release can be downloaded as genpo-0.9.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GENPO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GENPO is the GENeral Purpose Organ, it replicates the main features of many types of organ. GENPO reads a description of an organ to match a soundfont & presents a suitable user interface for playing that organ, i.e. a console of stops,couplers,pistons.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/genpo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.