This is the Linux app named GeoWar2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GeoWar2.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GeoWar2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GeoWar2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:GeoWar is a 2-player chess like board game, where both players fight to capture the opponent's King.
You can either play against yourself or against the computer (though the AI is rusty). Click "About" for game rules. (Select No when starting a new game to play against the computer)
(Requires Java 8 (or higher) to play). Make sure Java is installed, and download the JAR, and run it to start playing. (Turn on the heat-map option to better understand the game)
You can download Java from:
Leave a review if you like it, or feedback for feature requests.
- Play against yourself or against the computer
- Entertaining board game requiring considerable foresight, planning and a good grasp on geometry!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/geowar2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.