This is the Linux app named Gif Player Plugin whose latest release can be downloaded as DownloadGifplayerplugin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gif Player Plugin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gif Player Plugin
DESCRIPTIONThe Gif Player is a simple Joomla plugin for playing and stopping the GIF images. To use this plugin, you should provide two image files per each GIF image:
1) Main GIF image
2) Another image file with the same name of the main GIF file
The second image is used for displaying the image before playing after stopping the GIF files and it is necessary to work this plugin. You should place the second image at the same path of the main GIF image. For example if the path to the main GIF file is : images/path/mypic.gif, another image should be in: images/path/mypic.png.(with the same name).
The plugin finds the GIF files automatically and replace them with the second image before playing and after stopping the GIF images.
Notice: In the new version of this plugin, the second image is created automatically from GIF image and there is no need to provide it manually.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gif-player/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.