This is the Linux app named Gimp Simulate HDR whose latest release can be downloaded as simulate-hdr-1.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gimp Simulate HDR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gimp Simulate HDR
Simulate HDR is a plugin for The GIMP that creates two layers from a single image simulating an underexposed and a overexposed shots, creating a High Dynamic Range image.
It can create a tone mapping layer to compress the color range of the image.
- Requires only one shot
- Creates a tone mapping layer
- Easy to use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gimpsimulatehdr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.