This is the Linux app named GIXY whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.1.20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GIXY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gixy is a tool to analyze Nginx configuration. The main goal of Gixy is to prevent security misconfiguration and automate flaw detection. Currently supported Python versions are 2.7, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7. Gixy is well tested only on GNU/Linux, other OSs may have some issues. You can find things that Gixy is learning to detect at Issues labeled with "new plugin". By default Gixy will try to analyze Nginx configuration placed in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf. Or something else, you can find all other gixy arguments with the help command: gixy --help. Gixy is available as a Docker image from the Docker hub. To use it, mount the configuration that you want to analyse as a volume and provide the path to the configuration file when running the Gixy image. If you have an image that already contains your nginx configuration, you can share the configuration with the Gixy container as a volume.
- Find Server Side Request Forgery
- Find problems with referrer/origin validation
- Redefining of response headers by "add_header" directive
- Find request's Host header forgery
- Find multiline response headers
- Find path traversal via misconfigured alias
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gixy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.