This is the Linux app named Gkrellfah2 - F@H plugin for gkrellm[d].. whose latest release can be downloaded as gfhcmc-0.1.7.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gkrellfah2 - F@H plugin for gkrellm[d].. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gkrellfah2 - F@H plugin for gkrellm[d]..
DESCRIPTIONGkrellfah2 is a plugin for GkrellM2 that monitors and controls the Linux Folding@home client. It features configurable text output, monitoring of cpu use, autostart of F@H clients, standalone or client/server models, and logging of completed workunit
Gnome, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gkrellfah2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.