This is the Linux app named GLUX whose latest release can be downloaded as GLUX-0.1a.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GLUX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGLUX stands for OpenGL Useful eXtensions. It provides basic functionality such as texture loading, shader compiling and mathematic operations on matrices, vectors and quaternions. Consider it the OpenGL equivalent of Microsoft's D3DX library.
- Load textures of many popular formats from file.
- Perform math operations on matrices, vectors and quaternions.
- Compile shaders from disk and get compile or link error information.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/glux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.