This is the Linux app named GM Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as GMEditor1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GM Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONGM Editor (or Game Maker Editor) is a software that helps you edit the data.win (the file that contains the data of games made with Game Maker which is a game engine).
There is a project saving/opening system so you don't have to open the file and folder manually each time.
This software is based on quickbms and yoyogame's script to decompile and recompile the data.win
- Extract data.win
- Recompile data.win
- Browse game's data
- Edit game's data
- Backups for edited files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/game-maker-editor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.