This is the Linux app named gml4gtk whose latest release can be downloaded as gml4gtk-7.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gml4gtk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
directed graph layout program for GML (Graph-Markup-Language) graph or partial graphviz DOT graph files with interactive GTK+ gui
- reads most GML graph files
- reads partial graphviz DOT graph files with html labels
- reads partial VCG graph files
- GTK+ version 2, 3 or gtk-4 support
- usable with gcc,bison,llvm,lacc,radare2,egypt and more
- XML output for dia diagram software
- triple barycenter algorithm and popup windows
- gml4win.exe for windows
- sfg.c directed graph layout library
- optional popup node label windows
- json jgf graph data format support
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gml4gtk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.