This is the Linux app named gnu-efi whose latest release can be downloaded as gnu-efi-3.0.14.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnu-efi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Develop EFI applications for ARM-64, ARM-32, x86_64, IA-64 (IPF), IA-32 (x86), and MIPS platforms using the GNU toolchain and the EFI development environment.
- Support for MIPS Environments
- Support for 64-bit ARM (AArch64) Environments
- Support for 32-bit ARM (arm) Environments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnu-efi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.