This is the Linux app named gnumoney whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnumoney with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gnumoney is a free and open source accounting software including inventory accounts, sales taxation etc. the software is amied to be highly modular so that other developers can add more features to the existing system.
Financial and Insurance Industry, End Users/Desktop
Python Database API, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnumoney/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.