This is the Linux app named gnuplot whose latest release can be downloaded as gp543-win64-mingw.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gnuplot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A famous scientific plotting package, features include 2D and 3D plotting, a huge number of output formats, interactive input or script-driven options, and a large set of scripted examples.
- 2D and 3D plotting
- Huge number of output formats supported
- Interactive input or script-driven
- Large set of scripted examples (see also demos on web site)
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line, wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.