This is the Linux app named Go Chassis whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.7.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Go Chassis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Go-Chassis is a microservice framework for the rapid development of microservices in Go. it focuses on helping developer to deliver cloud-native applications more easily. The idea of the logo is, developers can recreate and customize their own "wheel"(a framework) by going chassis to accelerate the delivery of software. Powerful middleware "handler chain": powerful than "filter" or "interceptor". each handler in the chain is able to get the running result of the backward handler and your business logic. It is very useful in a variety of scenarios. Go Chassis is designed as a protocol-independent framework, any protocol is able to integrate with go chassis and leverage the same functions like load balancing, circuit breaker, rate limiting, and routing management, those functions are resilient to your service. Support Service center, kubernetes. fit both client side discovery and server side discovery pattern, and you can disable service discovery to use end to end communication.
- Pluggable discovery service
- Pluggable Protocol
- Multiple server management
- Traffic marker
- Traffic management
- Safety and resilience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/go-chassis.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.