This is the Linux app named goim whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named goim with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GOIM is a IM and push notification server cluster. Supports single push, multiple push and broadcasting. Supports one key to multiple subscribers (Configurable maximum subscribers count). Supports heartbeats (Application heartbeats, TCP, KeepAlive, HTTP long pulling). Supports authentication (Unauthenticated user can’t subscribe). Scalable architecture (Unlimited dynamic job and logic modules). You can view the comments in target/comet.toml,logic.toml,job.toml to understand the meaning of the config. Install comet/logic/job modules and use Supervisor management (You might need to change the configuration files based on your servers).
- Light weight
- High performance
- Pure Golang
- Supports single push, multiple push and broadcasting
- Asynchronous push notification based on Kafka
- Supports multiple protocols (WebSocket, TCP, HTTP）
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goim.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.