This is the Linux app named Google Tag Library whose latest release can be downloaded as google-taglib-1.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Google Tag Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Google Tag Library
DESCRIPTIONWith the Google JSP Tag Library, developers and designers can easily incorporate Google queries, search results, cached pages and spelling suggestions into any web site or application. The Google Tag Library makes full use of the Google Web Service APIs.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/google-taglib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.