This is the Linux app named Gophish whose latest release can be downloaded as Gophishv0.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gophish with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gophish is a powerful open-source phishing toolkit that makes it easy to test an organization’s exposure to phishing. Designed for businesses and penetration testers, Gophish lets you quickly and easily set up and launch phishing campaigns, track results and set up security awareness training.
Gophish works on most platforms, including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- One-click installation
- Full REST API
- Beautiful web UI
- Offers real-time results
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gophish.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.