This is the Linux app named OpenSourceBilling whose latest release can be downloaded as Release2.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenSourceBilling with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenSourceBilling or OSB is a simple, open source web application for creating and sending invoices, receiving payments, managing clients, and tracking and reporting. There’s no need to pay for these services because OSB does it all for free and easily. OSB can produce reports of sales, payments and collected revenues, and simply makes billing and invoicing hassle-free.
OSB comes with plenty of built-in features, such as recurring invoices, exporting to PDF, time tracking, receiving payments through Paypal and credit card, Freshbooks and Quickbooks data importing and more. It also supports several different languages as well as currencies.
- Attractive, responsive and adaptive user interface
- Dashboard with graph and key metrics
- Invoice sending and creation
- Recurring invoices
- Export invoices and estimates to PDF
- Create and send estimates
- Estimate to invoice conversion
- Receive payments against sent invoices
- Partial payments tracking
- Receive payments through Paypal and credit card
- Listing pages filters
- Full text search
- Time Tracking for running projects
- Invoice generation from project log hours
- Manage billing for multiple sister companies under one account
- Import data from Freshbooks and QuickBooks
- A wide variety of reports
- Customer portal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensourcebilling.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.