This is the Linux app named GOST Toolkit ☭ whose latest release can be downloaded as gosttk_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GOST Toolkit ☭ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GOST Toolkit ☭
Multi purpose cross-platform cryptography tool for symmetric encryption, hash digest, cipher-based message authentication code (CMAC) hash-based message authentication code (HMAC), digital signature, shared key agreement (VKO) and PBKDF2 function.
GOST is GOvernment STandard of Russian Federation:
GOST 28147-89 64-bit block cipher (RFC 5830)
GOST R 34.11-94 hash function 256-bit (RFC 5831)
GOST R 50739-95 data sanitization method (non-cryptographic)
GOST R 34.10-2001 public key signature function (RFC 5832)
GOST R 34.10-2012 public key signature function (RFC 7091)
GOST R 34.11-2012 Стрибог (Streebog) hash function 256/512-bit (RFC 6986)
GOST R 34.12-2015 128-bit block cipher Кузнечик (Kuznechik) (RFC 7801)
GOST R 34.12-2015 64-bit block cipher Магма (Magma)
Source code: https://github.com/pedroalbanese/gosttk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gosttk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.