This is the Linux app named gplot whose latest release can be downloaded as gplot-1.11.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gplot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Gplot provides a convenient front-end for gnuplot. It accepts a large set of options to generate a single plot of one or more sets of data (overlaid as necessary).
- Simpler plots from gnuplot through a more human usable command line
- Supports Postscript, JPG, PBM, PNG and 'X" output
- Plot one or more sets of data together
- Generate multiple plots in one output (gnuplot multiplot)
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gplot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.