This is the Linux app named gps2jpeg whose latest release can be downloaded as gps2jpegLinux.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gps2jpeg with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This software inserts and remove the tags exif latitude, longitude and altitude in jpeg, tiff and png images performing the geo-positioning of images, it uses tracklogs of GPS devices.
- Handles tags EXIF / IPTC in images: jpeg, png, tiff, pgf, psd.
- Add latitude, longitude and altitude to images files.
- Remove latitude, longitude and altitude from images files.
- Positioning geographically imagens using tracklogs GPS.
- Show all EXIF, IPTC and XMP informations.
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gps2jpeg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.