This is the Linux app named GreenVulcano ESB whose latest release can be downloaded as Installer_GvServer-184.108.40.206.Final.win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GreenVulcano ESB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GreenVulcano® ESB is a platform for application integration, able to connect multiple heterogeneous systems. Its plug-in architecture allows for unlimited expansion and customization, providing the solution to many different business integration problems. GreenVulcano® brings flow-related concepts such as transformation and routing to the Service-Oriented Architecture.
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/greenvulcanoesb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.