This is the Linux app named GridSheet whose latest release can be downloaded as gridsheet-0.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GridSheet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GridSheet is a command line-based printable graphing paper generator, allowing user to generate quadrille paper with custom page size, background color, margin, grid spacing, line thickness, and line color; with two different line styles supported on the same grid. Output format is PDF 1.3.
Other than command-line program, it also come with a CGI front end that can be installed as a web application, allowing intranet users to generate graphing paper from their web browser.
GridSheet is written in Perl with no dependency on third-party modules, thus works on any platform with Perl 5.6+ interpreter available, including GNU/Linux, UNIX, Microsoft Windows, and DOS.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gridsheet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.