This is the Linux app named Grotag whose latest release can be downloaded as Grotag-0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Grotag with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Grotag views Amigaguide documents or converts them to HTML and DocBook XML. Additionally it can validate and pretty print such documents.
- Supports wrapping of paragraphs: @smartwrap, @wordwrap.
- Supports @macro.
- Points out errors in documents but still keeps reading it.
- Optional mapping for links referring to Amiga files using devices and assigns to local files.
- Follows links to other documents when converting.
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grotag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.