This is the Linux app named GRUB2 Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as kcm-grub2-0.6.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GRUB2 Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSmoothly integrated in KDE System Settings, it is the central place for managing your GRUB2 configuration.
- Manage default boot entry
- Manage boot timeout
- Manage boot resolutions
- Manage boot menu colors
- Manage boot menu theme
- Manage linux kernel arguments
- Save and update the configuration files of GRUB2
- Recover GRUB2
- Remove old entries
- Create and preview GRUB2 splash images
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kcm-grub2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.