This is the Linux app named grx3mcbot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as mcbot.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named grx3mcbot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
grx3mcbot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Minecraft MC Bot. Built for vanilla minecraft servers, works with out using plugins, and relies strickly on rcon. Has a permission system, web based install and admin, database using sqlite3, written in php and bash. Also can run as service or daemon.
Unix Shell, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grx3mcbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.