This is the Linux app named gscan2pdf whose latest release can be downloaded as gscan2pdf-2.12.5.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gscan2pdf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A GUI to ease the process of producing a multipage PDF from a scan. gscan2pdf should work on almost any Linux/BSD machine.
- Compatible with any SANE-capable scanner
- Crop, threshold & clean up scan
- Reorder pages via DND
- Write multi-page scan to PDF, DjVu or TIFF
- Write single scans to any format supported by ImageMagick
- Ocropus & tesseract support
- Place OCR output at boundary boxes supplied by Ocropus
- Incorporate PDF metadata in filename
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gscan2pdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.