This is the Linux app named GTD-Free whose latest release can be downloaded as gtd-free-0.6-beta.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GTD-Free with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) method by David Allen. GTD-Free tries to be simple and easy to use.
End Users/Desktop, Management
Flat-file, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtd-free/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.