This is the Linux app named Magmi whose latest release can be downloaded as magmi_full_0.7.22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magmi with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is an attempt to provide a product importer for magento that can handle several thousands of products at a reasonable pace compared to magento dataflow. it may evolve to a dataflow alternative as new features are implemented.
New : Wiki available at : http://wiki.magmi.org
- Very fast , Direct SQL Magento product import
- Automatable through CLI or curl/wget , Web UI available for config & one shot runs
- Very advanced features (flexible csv format support (Dataflow based , subset of it & extensions) , computed values through Value Replacer plugins)
- Handles multiple stores configurations
- Can import configurables , simples , grouped
- Images import (remote & local) through Image Processor Plugin
- Can import "customizable options" through custom options plugin
- Can import tier prices
- Can create categories on the fly based on name / tree description
- Will automatically create select/multiselect option values based on imported data
- Can be integrated in custom PHP scripts through "Datapump API" feature
- Support for bundle & downloadable
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magmi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.