This is the Linux app named Gtk-Gnutella whose latest release can be downloaded as gtk-gnutella-1.2.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Gtk-Gnutella with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A GTK+ Gnutella client, efficient, reliable and fast, written in C. It has been optimized for speed and scalability, with low-memory consumption. It is meant to be left running 24x7, using little CPU and only the configured bandwidth.
It is possible to run gtk-gnutella without a GUI or using a shell interface.
- Complete Gnutella support (including DHT)
- Inter-operable with all known alternate Gnutella implementations
- Low resource consumption (memory, CPU)
- Magnet URI support
- Efficient file swarming
- Highly configurable and tunable
- TLS support (encrypted connections)
- UPnP and NAT-PMP support
Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line, GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-gnutella/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.