This is the Linux app named GTK-Sudoku to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as gtk-sudoku-0.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GTK-Sudoku to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GTK-Sudoku to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWritten in C w/Gtk+, Gthreads. Plays 9x9/16x16 sudokus. Look & feel is customizable. Generates human-solvable games. Includes solver. Can open/save games. Players can create their own puzzles. Send feedback if you think this game blows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtk-sudoku/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.