This is the Linux app named GtkDatabox whose latest release can be downloaded as gtkdatabox-1.0.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GtkDatabox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GtkDatabox is a widget for live display of large amounts of fluctuating numerical data. Data presentation (e.g. on linear or logarithmic scales, as dots or lines, with markers/labels) as well as user interaction (e.g. measuring distances) is easy.
- Zooming in/out with mouse
- Measuring points with mouse interaction
- Optional rulers
- Based on GTK-3
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkdatabox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.