This is the Linux app named GTKRawGallery whose latest release can be downloaded as GTKRawGallery-0.9.9-win32-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GTKRawGallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GTKRawGallery is a workflow oriented photo retouching software for camera raw image development. It is also a versatile photo manager for popular image formats.
- Image browser and manager;
- Full featured Dcraw GUI for a fine-tuned raw image pre-processing;
- Image modification tools for 16 bit/channel post-processing;
- Batch conversion with styles;
- Batch Processor to speed up the workflow;
- Fast tagging;
- Advanced Metadata Editor with EXIF, IPTC and XMP write support;
- Color Management;
- Print support;
- Facebook, Flickr and Picasa Web Albums Publisher;
- DropBox Uploader
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gtkrawgallery/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.