This is the Linux app named GUAJE FUZZY to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as GUAJE-vb3.0.2-installer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named GUAJE FUZZY to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
GUAJE FUZZY to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGUAJE stands for Generating Understandable and Accurate fuzzy models in a Java Environment. Thus, it is a free software tool (licensed under GPL-v3) with the aim of supporting the design of interpretable and accurate fuzzy systems by means of combining several preexisting open source tools, taking profit from the main advantages of all of them. It is a user-friendly portable tool designed and developed in order to make easier knowledge extraction and representation for fuzzy systems, paying special attention to interpretability issues. GUAJE lets the user define expert variables and rules, but also provide supervised and fully automatic learning capabilities. Both types of knowledge, expert and induced, are integrated under the expert supervision, ensuring interpretability, simplicity and consistency of the knowledge base along the whole process. Notice that, GUAJE is is an upgraded version of the free software called KBCT (Knowledge Base Configuration Tool).
- NOVELTY: Linguistic fuzzy modeling (Integration of expert and induced knowledge)
- NOVELTY: Analysis: Interpretability, Consistency, Inference, etc.
- NOVELTY: Interpretability-accuracy trade-off (Simplification and Optimization)
- RELEVANCE: More than 3000 downloads from more than 90 countries
- RELEVANCE: Related scientific papers with more than 200 citations in GoogleScholar
- INTEROPERABILITY: knowledge bases stored in XML format
- INTEROPERABILITY: import/export functions compatible with other fuzzy SW
- USABILITY: user-friendly GUI (intuitive, simple, comprehensive, easy to use, and so on)
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guajefuzzy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.