This is the Linux app named guitarix whose latest release can be downloaded as guitarixOSX0.24-v6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named guitarix with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
guitarix virtual versatile amplification for Jack/Linux
a virtual guitar amplifier for Linux running with jack (Jack Audio Connection Kit).
It takes the signal from your guitar as any real amp would do: as a mono-signal from your sound card. Your tone is processed by a main amp and a rack-section. Both can be routed separately and deliver a processed stereo-signal via Jack. You may fill the rack with effects from more than 25 built-in modules spanning from a simple noise-gate to brain-slashing modulation-fx like flanger, phaser or auto-wah,
or you can also select plug-ins from the large list of LADSPA and LV2 plug-ins.
Though we design guitarix with guitar-signals in mind there is nothing wrong with connecting a synth or any other sound-generator with it
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.