This is the Linux app named gVirtualXRay whose latest release can be downloaded as gVirtualXRay-1.1.3-Source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named gVirtualXRay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
gVirtualXRay is a C++ library to simulate X-ray imaging. It is based on the Beer-Lambert law to compute the absorption of light (i.e. photons) by 3D objects (here polygon meshes). It is implemented on the graphics processing unit (GPU) using the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL). SimpleGVXR is a smaller library build on the top of gVirtualXRay. It provides wrappers to Python2, Python3, R, Ruby, Tcl, C#, Java, and GNU Octave.
- C++ library to simulate X-ray attenuation
- Beer-Lambert law on GPU
- Support old and new versions of OpenGL
- Demos and Tutorials
- Procedural texturing for realistic rendering of the anatomy
Science/Research, Manufacturing, Developers, Engineering
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, Command-line, Qt, FLTK, GLUT
C#, Python, C++, Java, S/R, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gvirtualxray/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.